K-12 /College Portal Features
eScholarship Directly Connects Awarding Organizations to Schools
eScholarship can manage any and/or all student data from Kindergarten through post-Graduation (test scores, enrollment information, grades, employment, etc.) and subsequently use that same data to track, measure, and report on student outcomes and scholarship impact.
K-12 Schools can import data from a current Student Information System into eScholarship OR adopt eScholarship as their Student Information System, thus eliminating the need for separate "homes" for student data.
2 and 4 Year Colleges can manage and integrate scholarship, grant and awards programs with one flexible, online solution. Colleges can:
- Flexible Data Imports
- SIS Data Integration
- Permission-Based Access to View Student Scholarship/Program Eligibility
- View Student Release Forms, Applications, and Documents
- View Student Interests and Enrollment Lists
- View Invoice Payments and Statuses
- Send Secure Text and Email Notifications
- Create and Access Flexible Reports in Real-Time
- Import and Update Student Tuition, Fees, and Financial Aid